(August 29, 2011 – HOUSTON) – Transwestern’s Houston headquarters today announced the official groundbreaking of Modern Spine Professional Building in Sugar Land, Texas. Located at the southwest corner of Highway 59 and Sweetwater Boulevard, the building is a 10,000 square foot medical office building. Substantial construction will be completed by February 2012. Page Southerland Page is the project architect, C.A. Walker is the general contractor, and Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. is the legal counsel.
- Modern Spine, Pllc Breaks Ground On Medical Office Building
- Modern Spine, Pllc Expanding To Better Serve Its Patients
- Houston’s Top Doctors 2011Houston’s Top Doctors 2011
- How Can I Tell The Difference Between Muscular Back Pain And A Problem With My Spine?
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Has Been Honored By His Patients With A Patients’ Choice Award For 2009